World101 can now be integrated into the Canvas learning management system.
Access our LMS app to embed specific World101 lessons into your assignments and modules.
Note: The World101 LTI app works best in Chrome.
Add the World101 LTI app:
- Log in to Canvas
- Open the course where you wish to use World101
- Go to Settings.
- Select the “Apps” tab.
- Locate and select the World101 App.
- Click on the App, and then click on the “Add App” button.
- On the confirmation window select “Add App”
Add content from World101 to a module:
- Open the module that you want to add World101 content to and click the + button to add an item.
- Select “External Tool” from the dropdown.
- Locate and select World101 App.
- After the App preview loads, explore our catalog of lessons
- Click the orange “Add” button at the top of the lesson page you want to add.
- Edit the item title and other settings if you would like (do not edit the URL).
- Click the blue “add item” button to add the item to your Canvas module.
The World101 learning tool can be found on the Edu App Center.
If you run into trouble setting up the World101 LTI app, consult with your campus LMS administrator, or reach out to us at email@example.com.